Wait List is open. Manufacturers can attend even if there isn’t display space. Please fill out the form below. We will confirm by phone.
Showcase Your Products!
Join the “Made in the Inland Empire” displays and receive a FREE TICKET to the Manufacturers’ Summit as our thank you.
(You must produce your product in the Inland Empire area of Southern California.)
Made in the IE Exhibitors at the Summit on Thursday, February 15, 2018, at the Ontario Convention Center, will receive:
- Up to two complimentary tickets, for a manufacturer and accompanying staff, provides full access to all general and break-out sessions, including a lunch.
- Half of an 8 ft. table (4’ x 30”) placed along the perimeter walls of the event, for your product display.
- Featured listing in the Summit Program as a “Made in the IE Manufacturer.” (Deadline for program inclusion is January 12, 2018.)
- A tent-fold sign, naming your company and a table cover will be provided.
Made in the IE Exhibitors should keep in mind the following:
- Your display will not be guarded unless your staff stands next to it.
- Please keep an eye on your belongings. Neither the Manufacturers’ Council nor the Ontario Convention Center will be responsible for any missing items.
- You may bring a self-standing backboard.
- A chair will not be provided.
- Electrical power and WIFI is not available.
- Load-in of your display starts at 6 a.m. and ends at 7 a.m. No late load-ins will be accepted after 7 a.m. (the event start time).
- Staff, dollies or rolling carts are not available, from the MCIE or Ontario Convention Center, to transport your display
You will receive a letter of acceptance which will also contains a registration code for your ticket receipt. Registration is required for access to the event and free parking at the Ontario Convention Center. All attendees must register.