7:00 a.m. Event opens with Made in the I.E. Manufacturers’ Displays and Booths open.
8:00 a.m. Event Opening – Muvuca Bateria. Brazilian inspired, all female, drum ensemble from Riverside.
8:15 a.m. Welcome – Emcee Kimberly Davidson, Economic Development Manager, City of Corona
8:20 a.m. Morning Speaker: Tony Sciarra, Tesla, Inc.
9:20 a.m. The State of Manufacturing – Panel Discussion with:
- Todd Boppell, COO, National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- Lance Hastings, President of California Manufacturers and Technology Association
- Sean Flynn, Ph. D., Economist, Professor of Economics at Scripts College in Claremont, author of Economics for Dummies, and co-author of the world’s best-selling economics textbook.
10:15 a.m. Coffee Break in the Booths – networking and refreshments
10:45 a.m. Breakout Sessions for Manufacturing and Business
- Smart Factories – The Next Revolution is Here
- Apprenticeships 101
- Increase Sales by Expanding Business Growth in Global Markets
- You’re Not the Boss of Me! -Effective Management of Employees
11:20 a.m. Plated lunch served. “Music by The Riverside City College Jazz Combo”
11:50 a.m. Event Welcome and Recognitions
12:10 p.m. Innovation Awards for top manufacturers and students in manufacturing
1:00 p.m. Keynote Speaker: Ed Magee, Senior V.P of Operations for Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
2:00 p.m. Closing remarks.