• Lisa Anderson, Chair, President of LMA Consulting Group. Ms. Anderson received her MBA with an emphasis in finance from California State University Fullerton, and a BSBA in operations management from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
• Kash Gokli, Professor of manufacturing and engineering management and the Director of Engineering Clinic in the Harvey Mudd College Department of Engineering. Mr. Gokli has an MS degree in industrial engineering from The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, a BS degree in mechanical engineering and a Six Sigma Black Belt.
• Judy Lopez, President, Microdyne Plastics, Inc. Ms. Lopez has 19 years of experience in leading dynamic change strategy, and organizational leadership and execution in supporting customer relationships.
• Boake Paugh, President, West Coast Corporation, the manufacturer of the popular KEY-BAK® self-retracting key chain. Mr. Paugh leads a team of employee owners who are committed to growing their company as they grow in their personal development.
• Jon Armstrong, Owner and VP Operations, Do It American Manufacturing Company. Mr. Armstrong believes that a strong manufacturing capability is vital to the health of our economy and to the security of the United States.